Thursday, April 2, 2009

So this morning I caught Thatcher dipping his empty cup into the dog's water, and then drinking it! I guess I should be happy he wasn't just lapping out of it.

So we're a little cramped in the a.p.t, but it's working out. The kids are LOVING being back with the cousins and extended family. I'm starting to worry that when we do move out to our own place, they will be entirely bored. That may be awhile, so maybe I should just relax, but I don't know what that really means!

I miss the sunshine, pulling weeds, and our few friends down in AZ. This cloudiness is very depressing. Oh yeah, and our beautiful vacant house. It really was a perfect house for us. Too good to be true I guess! Life still has me guessing. I'm not sure what's around the corner.

This is what greeted us DAY ONE back in Utah:


Gretchen has discovered her first loose tooth! She was so excited she nearly pee-ed her pants!


So I know what this represents, after a little research. What do ya'll think it's for?


Gretchen's school fair face painting (in AZ). Who doesn't love a good face painting?

2 comments:

  1. So sorry it's rough re-adjusting to life in Utah. We're sure glad to have you back though! As for the funny little picture, I'm guessing a place to BBQ?? BTW, my sister's house in Canyon Rim just went up for sale today! I'll get the link + send it to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure it's a sign for an escape pod to put your baby when the planet is just about to explode and your planets leaders make you promise not to leave. Or it's a baby changing station. Either one.

    ReplyDelete