Saturday, June 20, 2009

Camping and a lost tooth!

So as a kind husband, Chris took the kids camping, as a weekend off for me - and didn't even invite me! It was great! I think I slept about 11 hours and didn't even roll over once! Yeah, so my kids still don't sleep through the night - what's it to you? I must just be so remarkable fabulous they can't go more than a few hours without me near them! he he

Kickin' it at the campfire with cousins and aunt and uncle Moore!

pretty sure the highlight of the trip were the smores!
And of course the playing in the fire with their sticks, which would NOT have been allowed had their mother been present. . . moms can be such a drag.


So Gretchen had this loose tooth for about 6 weeks (it seems forever) and she kept wanting us to wiggle it. One night Chris talked her into letting him pull it. We couldn't believe she agreed, she is kinda a sissy, and we expected lots and lots of crying and whining. She was so excited! No crying or anything!

There is a slight look of terror in her eyes here . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment