Monday, February 9, 2009

New puppy -

So after some thought, we decided to get a puppy! We wanted to have something to give our kids some extra love (and maybe me too), since we are missing some family and friends in Utah! He is a 'pugador' - a pug lab mix. Yeah, go figure. We're confused at the logistics too. And, the pug was tan and the lab yellow, and all the puppies were black! Amazing. He is 6 1/2 weeks old - very puppy-ish, but very sweet as well. They said they get about beagle size, and look kinda like a mini-lab. Gretchen is thrilled! We think his name is Riddick - but that is still pending for sure.



Arizona friends - come visit him! He needs to be 'socialized' so you are welcome!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute puppy!! Maybe I can bring the kids over this week and we can hang out and let the kids play! I will have to wait until the kiddos aren't sick anymore though...Rai had 105 fever yesterday! I will call you later this week when I am not working!

    ReplyDelete