Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So it's been awhile. So what?

Ok it's been a little bit. Let me catch you up.

We spent Christmas (and New Year's)in Utah. It was great to visit with family and friends.

Here are my New Year's party companions:




Yeah, it was 10:15!! It was quite the rockin' party. Chris did twitch pretty good and hit the rewind button on the Tivo. Pretty exciting stuff.

We drove home the next day - always a longer road trip than desired, with two kids! - and were glad to get back to some sunshine! It is quite "chilly" here - I do occasionally don a sweater. Oh, and the heat is on in the house. Some of my vegetables froze while we were gone. Another planting disaster. Plants seem to not like me very much.

The kids have been doing pretty well. We gave them a tramp for Christmas and they are loving it. Today is 70+ degrees and quite delightful! I'm off to intervene in the children's screming - peace out. . .

3 comments:

  1. HA! Kids are always screaming at my house. I bet you're sad you didn't have to go through the new schedule generation yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while since I caught up with your "goings on" I'm glad you got to come visit the fam here at Christmas time. I think going back to our roots is like taking a big deep breath before diving back it the swimming pool of life. We all need a nice deep breath once in a while.

    ReplyDelete