Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cooler weather . . . and snotty kids

So, I actually wore pants the other day! Exciting news, huh! It's in the 70s, and cooling down at night. But fun enough, my kids are nasty sick! Lots of boogers and snot and coughs. Ah, I love illness. Not only do I get snot from their mouth, but from their nose, too!

Does anyone else waver from not wanting children one minute, to loving them indefinitely the next? These kids are driving me up the wall. There is so much SASS from the older one, and so much screaming and "NO!" from the younger one. Ah. I need a break. But they are pretty cute.





Gretchen's first elementary school pictures!















Still warm and playing in the sand! We are finally meeting more neighbors, as folks venture outdoors in the nicer weather.













So I usually have to wake Thatcher up from his nap to pick up Gretchen from school. He has a hard time adjusting to the sunshine, and was crying, "no eyes! No eyes!" So I offered him my shades.









He's getting funny about what he wants to wear. He was fixated on wearing this bib, and of course who doesn't need a helmet indoors?













We went to the grand opening of the new library close to our house, and Thatcher starting dragging me across the parking lot, and I couldn't figure out why. That is until I noticed the fire truck! He is such a boy!

2 comments:

  1. Gretchen is pretty cute, and I love Thathchers curls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck! Gretchen looks so old. She is growing up fast. I am currently in the "NO!" stage and not enjoying it either!

    ReplyDelete