Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hair cuts, spring soccer and a sad universe. . .

So I went in to help at Gretchen's class and I came across this 'journal entry' of hers. In case you can't read it, it says "Today is my cuoins moms birthday. Sousea went on a universe she went to california. I miss her." And I thought the drawing was of her getting her hair cut, and with the tears running down her body onto the floor! So I'm not sure the drawing and the story go together, but i thought it was pretty cute! I'm not sure, but I am thinking the 'universe' is related to Susie's anniversary that she went to California for! And there weren't any tears when she really did get her hair cut:

She held very still, without tears! We went to Cookie Cutters which lets them sit in cool cars and watch a movie of their choice on their own little tv, so they love it!
Note the stare hard boy eyes. . .


And yes, I realize the balloon is in front of her face. That's what she offered me to photo!

Here's Thatcher enjoying the lovely rainy spring soccer weather. This day was freezing!

1 comment: