Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"Guys" and "Raaar!"

So Thatcher has already started having bad dreams! I went in his room two nights ago because he was freaking out and screaming. He was yelling and saying "Guy! Guy!" So he is afraid of some guy in our house. He has referred to this before - usually when the air kicks on he'll point to the hall where the sound is coming and say, "No guy!" Then he will point outside and say, "Guy!" or "raaar!" and we continually say, "Thatcher there is no guy. There aren't any dinosaurs. No guy, just mommy and daddy." I don't know what else to do at this point. Any thoughts?

Gretchen on the other hand was screaming last night (of course at 5 a.m.) and yelling, "Mommy! Mommy!" (oh why can't it ever be "Daddy! Daddy!"). So I stumble into her room to find that she merely wanted her doll that had fallen on the floor. Honestly. Do they not want me to sleep or what?

On a funnier note, whenever Thatcher runs he either sticks one arm up in the air - like Superman on his jammies - or flaps both arms like a bird or airplane! Oh yeah, and Gretchen was singing the K-I-S-S-I-N-G song last night about her and Porter! Oh geez. I gave that girl a heart to heart, 'cause it turns out she didn't even know what the song meant! Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment