Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Vinegar rules!

So I had spent hours and hours scrubbing my shower. Yes, my brand new shower, trying to get those stinkin' water spots off. Well, it turns out that if you fill a bottle with white vinegar, spray it on the walls and leave it for 10-15 minutes, that it scrubs right off! I am so excited! Yes, I am excited about vinegar and my shower walls. Kinda sad, huh!

On a curious-er note, I have been pondering a very important question. If you are doing laundry and have a shirt that is half white, half dark blue, do you wash it with whites or with colors? I just can't decide. What do ya'll do?

2 comments:

  1. I would go with the "light" colors. I never put any type of color in with my whites (unless it is undies) because I always bleach my whites. I'm afraid I would discolor my colored clothing. Who knows though I don't even know if I do it right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andria, will you email us your address so we can send you and Chris a Christmas card? jhales@strongandhanni.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete