Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa at the mall!

So we went to the mall after Thanksgiving and ka-boom! There was Santa! Both my kids sat on his lap (which is a first for the 5 year old) as did Emma and Macy. (sorry my camera phone struggles in the dark with movement!)
So suddenly there was snow!! Snow BUBBLES that is!
Thatcher and Emma enjoying free reign of the Santa exhibit.
Gretchen giggling with the snow bubbles!
5 years and finally warmed up to Santa! Who can blame her - isn't it kinda weird thinking of some strange old man fitting down a chimney of all things, coming to your house while your sleeping, who always wants you to sit on his lap? It could easily be kinda creepy. But then I read that book I Believe in Santa Claus and everything is ok.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Found your blog! You're now on my list! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. got your cute card in the mail-- thanks for thinking of us! We miss you and love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep trying to post to your blog---Let's see if it works tonight. I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete