Thursday, September 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THATCHER!

Thatcher is 2! Happy Birthday to him! He is so fun, and so grouchy. I tried to sing to him this morning and he yelled and me and told me, "NO!" At least he is learning to talk, right?

Grandma Holmes bought him this new helicopter, which he picked out himself, and he calls it his, "Gco-gco" - it's a combination of cocoa and go-go. I am pretty sure that's an interpretation of the helicopter sound! He loves it, as does Gretchen and he insisted on taking the following things to bed last night: the "guy" that came with the helicopter, a picture of Chris body womping (Thatcher calls it, "Daddy, boat"), a motorcycle, and a tractor book. It was pretty funny to see him try to carry all of them, and then try to hold all of them along with the three binkys he has in his bed!

So I mentioned that Gretchen loves Camp Rock, well, check this video out. If she wasn't such a tom-boy, I'd be pretty sure we have a diva on our hands! She has this amazing hip wiggle thing. . . wow! Notice the bum crack too, in classic Gretchen form!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that vid of Gretchen is just too much! And the crack...oh the crack. I vividly remembering seeing that when she was, oh, 1 month old?? And I'm sorry to report, she is a WAYYY better dancer than you (and fine, me too).

    ReplyDelete