Friday, September 5, 2008

More Grandparents, Painted Nails, and Puke


The best part about Grandparents coming to visit - cuddling before bed! Gretchen made sure everyone got turns reading her bedtime books. She also enjoyed the shopping - although we didn't enjoy having her come! She threw an awesome tempertantrum, or three. Thatcher casually cuddled up to Grandma to request lots of Diet Coke! She, also casually, painted my little boys toenails! Naughty grandma. . . . The worst news is that he held very still and is excited that they are pink!

Thatcher enjoyed kickin' it with Grandpa on the couch. The bad news is that shortly after this moment, I picked him up to put him to bed and he PUKED all over me! MMMMMMM! I love puke down my shirt! I don't think he was stomach flu sick, but he did have a fever for a few days. I am thinking it was related to some teething. He took advantage of every moment and wouldn't allow me to do anything. He wanted to sit in my lap and watch tv all day. When I try to turn on kid shows for him he makes a car sound and moves his arm around in circles. I finally figured out he wanted to watch vehicles driving on tv! He finally settled on NASCAR. Uncle Dave would be so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment