Friday, August 29, 2008

The Holmes Granparents visit!

So my Bday was a mixture of feelings. I spent half the morning crying, because I missed going out to lunch with sisters, and playing with friends, and my usual B day partying! I miss my home. All of my stuff is here, but it's certainly not quite feeling like home. Then Chris and Dave took pity on me and took me out to lunch. Then the parents arrived in the afternoon and we finished the evening off with a visit to the Cheesecake Factory! Can't top that! Thanks to all of you who called! It means a lot! I miss all of you dearly! So this is one of the funniest Bday cards I have ever received! It is courtesy of my kind, big sister, Susie! This certainly helped to pick up my mood!















We have lawn in our back yard! I wonder how long it will take Thatcher to throw all of the rocks ONTO the yard!
Grandpa Holmes and Thatcher kickin' it on the couch! Grandma brought some cute cars for the kids, one of which included a pig. Thatcher carries this around all day (and night) and affectionately refers to his as his "moo"!
Did I mention that while Chris was in Vegas for work, I was installing some blinds, and Thatcher and Gretchen got into a little miff, and she bit him? Nice, huh!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Andria. We miss you at work. I hope you learn to love Phoenix. Enjoy the HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...happy birthday to you! I am so glad that your parents were able to come celebrate with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I miss you at work!

    ReplyDelete