Friday, August 22, 2008

Jammin' in AZ

Thatcher has been LOVING to sweep! (I still haven't figured out how to rotate pictures, so just rotate your head if you don't mind! I'll keep working on it!)
We received a fun package from Grandma Holmes that included some activity books for the kids. Thatcher's had stickers which he immediately put to use!
We snuck in a swim in the vacant neighbors pool! It was kinda gross and green - next time I think we'll wait until it's been cleaned!
Everyday we go pick up Gretchen at school and wait at this fence until the teacher brings her out to the locked gate. There is some good security - makes me feel a little better about leaving my litttle girl!
He discovered an empty cabinet for a hiding place!
So Sydney turned Gretchen on to "Camp Rock" and she lives and breathes it. Grandma Holmes gave her the CD just before we left Salt Lake and I think she jammed to it nearly the whole way down. Shortly after we got tv, it was on and Chris recorded it for her. So here is a video of her jammin' out with her rockin' dance moves. FYI: Gretchen just said to me in her usual whiny voice, "Mom, I keep farting and it stinks!" Ha, Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, that story about the baby spiders just about made me puke. UGHHH, Andria!!! so are mable and uncle P-dog visiting you right now? Getting ready for a big birthday bash?? I will be sure to give you some good advise as someone who is 8 months older than you... :) miss you and take care.

    ReplyDelete