Monday, August 25, 2008

Fixed piano, and lots of markers!

As I was working on my last post, I turned around to notice this . . . . Thank heavens for dry erase markers! They clean up in a breeze!

After I yelled and punished, he was sitting so quietly in the corner doing this. . . . It's a good thing he's so dang cute! Cause he's naughty!!

Yeah! the piano is fixed! It's been quite the hit. Gretchen plays everyday, especially the player part. We didn't have room to move down any of the rolls, and I think the piano fixit man felt pity and donated one! I am kinda getting sick of the one song. . .
I just wanted to post an often viewed image at our house of our tantrum throwing, screaming baby. He's starting kicking and rolling on the ground and everything! I'm sure you are very sad to be missing out on those!

No comments:

Post a Comment