Friday, October 10, 2008

Circle K doesn't suck

I have to take back everything I said about Circle K. They opened a new one up the street and had a grand opening. They had blow up bouncy things and free hot dogs and drinks and treats. The kids loved it! Not only that, they have a drink and slushy selection that rivals the QT. Not to mention they always seem to have cups!

After the morning of fun at the Circle K, we went to a Safety Fair at the QC Marketplace. They had old cars and an old fire engine and new stuff as well. The kids got to sit in a rescue helicopter, and we watched as they lit a car on fire and then put it out. They also did a demonstration of the K-9 unit and how the dogs attack a "bad guy". That was pretty fun, and Thatche was in absolute heaven with all of the "Woooo, woooo" (that's how he refers to fire trucks, you know, the siren sound) and the "gco, gco" (his helicopter sound). Here are a few pics




I keep laughing at Gretchen. Today she asked me, "Did you come home before you went to bed?"

So it's a good thing I laugh, cause she and the boy are fighting like cats and dogs. I keep yelling and yelling, but they just keep yelling. What's the problem here? I just don't get it.

Oh, and by the way, I was gone last night for about 2 hours playing volleyball with the Relief Society and Chris once again chopped off my little boy's curls! He insists his hair was too crazy, but I have an inkling he doesn't enjoy all of the women ooohing and ahhing over his beautiful hair!

4 comments:

  1. Well aren't your busy with the blogging?? Geez-- I don't check in for a couple days and bang, it's like I missed out on your whole life! That Thatcher is just too cute for words. I can't believe he is so big and I hardly know the guy. Looks like you are having a good time in AZ-- we are going to SLC in a couple weeks...so if Chris if up for another spontaneous trip to Zion, I think that would be a FANTASTIC time to visit.

    By the way-- what's up with katie? I heard she was getting pretty close to some guy. Anything exciting I should know about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think your kids could be any cuter, but they are!

    Love you all! (Even Chris!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never a dull moment in the big city eh?
    I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like our hubby's don't like the curly hair...I have been told Ethan's is coming off :( Love the sheriff pic...and the help - oh yeah!! Volleyball?? Did you show 'em all your stuff you learned here? Teaching them so Holmes tricks eh? Go get 'em!! Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete