Monday, October 27, 2008

What I have learned today. . .

Gretchen's feet actually do grow faster than her hair! (We are continually accepting donations for new shoes, which can of course be made out to me in check form, or cash!)

If you are as coordinated as me and can manage to toss shredded cheddar all over the kitchen, vacuuming it up will then cause your vacuum to smell nasty with each subsequent usage. (If, however, you are priviledged enough to have the awesomest vacuum ever - a DYSON - a quick solution was found after I made a brief phone call to the company!)

Vacuuming is indeed difficult with a 2 year old hanging on your clothes.

It's amazing what one can learn on any random Monday.

1 comment:

  1. You always make me laugh. It is hard to do much of anything with a child hanging from your legs. One day we will look back and be sad it is all past. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete